Wednesday 21 August 2013

Beauty Works Instant Weave!

Hellllllo Lovelies!
I Just wanted to share a few pictures of my gorgeous new hair thanks to Beauty Works!

A couple of weeks back the Lovely Ladies over at Beauty Works sent me what they call their 'double volume instant weave' my colour is 18/22 and it matches perfectly! I am so in love with this hair piece! i've always worn clip in hair extensions and i've never tried a hair piece but this is so perfect for me, it's so quick and easy to use and makes my hair look super long with lots of volume!

You can buy the hair pieces at www.beautyworksonline.com and the team are so helpful! all i did was sent them a couple of pictures of my hair and they matched my colour perfectly!

Heres a quick tutorial on how to use them! i will make a video soon :P

1. Take a small section on the top of your head, enough to cover the tracks of your instant weave + your bangs/fringe and pin it up on top of your head.

2. back comb the roots of the hair left down, this will help the weave to stay in as it has 'comb style' clips and just falls into place.

3. Pin all of the hair that's left down flat onto your head, make sure this is as flat as possible as you want the weave to look as natural as possible when it's in.

4. pin the top comb of the weave into the back combed section of your hair and pull the bottom comb into the underneath of your hair.

5. let down the top section and cover the tracks of your weave.

6. straighten the top section to make sure everything blends in together and style as usual. :) DONE!

here are some pictures of mine!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment